Made in Austria
in Lavender Blue
Omelettes, scrambled eggs and fried eggs – our pastel enamel pan is perfect for these egg dishes and many more. It’s just the right size for omelettes and other egg dishes. The iron core of the enamel distributes the heat quickly and optimally across the bottom of the pan, which means that the heat can also be reduced quickly when needed, as egg dishes don’t do well in excessively high temperatures. When the eggs have finished cooking, you can also divide them up in the pan, as enamel is scratch and cut resistant.
The pan is very easy to clean after use (it can even be put in the dishwasher) and it’s indestructible if used and cared for properly.
There is also a smaller version of the pan with two handles in our product range that you can use if you want to serve and eat the omelette in the pan: our golden yellow enamel egg pan.
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 842°F
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria