Enamel Floral Saucepan
Made in Austria
Every kitchen needs a saucepan and our enamel version is in a form that everyone in Austria is familiar with. Thanks to the practical spout and long handle, liquids such as milk, water, soup and sauces can be served easily without a drop being spilt.
The saucepan is a much-loved helper in the kitchen and can even also be used as a milk pan.
The rim is curved – known as a rolled rim in enamel terms – and is created by bending the metal during the manufacturing process to form a rounded and stable rim. The handle is made from enamel and has a hole so that the pan can be hung up in the kitchen as decoration and is always within arms reach.
- Saucepan with spout
- Rolled rim
- Enamel handle with hole so that it can be hung up
- Floral pattern
- Diameter 5.5 in
- Capacity 0.75 l
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Suitable for people with nickel allergies
- Easy to clean