Made in Austria
in Lavender Blue
A traditional enamel roasting dish with its two typical handles reminds many people of their Grandma’s Chelsea buns or Sunday roast. This baking or roasting dish – depending on the occasion – really is something special. It’s an incredibly versatile piece of cookware that can be used to cook anything that you want bake, roast or gratinate in the oven and then serve at the table directly afterwards.
- 13 x 8 x 2.5"
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- Heat-resistant up to 842°F
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria